Free STD Screening if you qualify!
Already a Family PACT member? Check your Health Access Program (HAP)card’s expiration date. Annual re-enrollment is required to keep your program benefits.
Family PACT-Planning, Access, Care and Treatment
Los Angeles urgent care clinic located in city of Wilmington, CA offers free pregnancy test and STD screening to individuals with low income who qualify for this program.
Family PACT – Planning, Access, Care and Treatment
What Can I Receive If I Qualify For The Family Pact Program?
- Birth control (condoms, pills, NuvaRing, & Depo Provera)
- IUD’s, Contraceptive Implant and Sterilization services by referral only
- STD testing and treatment for both men & women
- An Annual Well Woman exam including Pap Smear, Colposcopy, and Pelvic Exam
- Plan B also known as “The Morning After Pill”
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- HIV screening and counseling
- Education and counseling regarding birth control options
- UTI’s and vaginal complaints
- Basic sexual & reproductive health visits
How Do I Know If I Qualify?
You will qualify if you meet the following requirements:
- California resident
- Uninsured or you have insurance but need confidentiality from parents or spouse
Unsure if you qualify? Call (310) 522-4200 for more information.
How Do I Enroll/Re-Enroll In Family Pact?
You must maintain current enrollment in Family PACT to qualify for the program. To enroll or re-enroll in the program, follow these simple steps:
- Call us at (310) 522-5200 to schedule a quick and convenient enrollment appointment.
First time enrollees receive a FREE Sample Pack containing condoms, lube, and more!
How Do I Use Family Pact Program Benefits?
- Schedule a free and confidential by calling us at (310)522-4200.
- Bring your unexpired HAP card with you to your appointment
- Pick up your prescription at the pharmacy located right here at Student Health Services